Sunday, March 9, 2014

Change of duty station


Well its about that time again,

Time to look at places for us to move to.


After being with my husband for 7 years I have moved from my home state of WA to go to upstate NY and then from NY to VA and now we will go to SC or NY again and we will probably go to NY.

Many of my friends would say, you didn't like NY so why would you go back? For the past few days I have been thinking long and hard about this and this is what I have to say,

Even if I didn't like NY when we were there last I will go because that is what my husband wants to do. As a wife and more so as a military wife its my job to be my husband's support system in whatever he wants to do. Sure I do have a say and I can have input about where we go but at the end of the day the Navy is my husband's job and if tomorrow he said we were moving to the middle of nowhere I would make the best of it and find a way to make it an adventure and to have fun. There will always be pros and cons about any place that you live, weather YOU decided to move there or a JOB decided that you had to move there. As a Navy wife all I can do is find the best in any and all situations that are thrown at me. At the end of the day I know that my husband is protecting this country and that no matter what happens we have each other in this crazy life.



So bring on those orders!! I am ready for whatever big Navy has to offer us, I may not like it at first but its all an adventure in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Frilly Aprons and Combat Boots | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs