Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Meaty meatloaf



I love meatloaf... When I was growing up it was the only thing that my grandfather made and it was my fav. So when he could no longer make it I started making it myself and turns out it was better then his.

I first got the recipe from Emeril Lagasse, but over the years I have added a few different things and taken things out


Now lets start to cooking!!!


Ingredients

1 pound ground beef
1 pound ground pork
1 cup minced onions
1/2 cup minced green peppers
2 cloves chopped garlic
2 eggs
1 cup bread crumbs
Salt and fresh ground black pepper
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup A1 steak sauce bold and spicey


Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a roasting pan with the butter. In a mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onions, peppers, garlic, eggs, cream, and bread crumbs, ketchup and A1. Blend thoroughly. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.


Shape the mixture into a loaf and place on the prepared pan.


Place in the oven and bake for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours Remove the pan from the oven and enjoy!



I also like to make a little mixture of the ketchup and A1 sauce and put it on top of my slices of meat loaf



ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Frilly Aprons and Combat Boots | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs