Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I know there is a skinny me in there

So last new years I told myself and husband that I was going to drop 20 pounds or more because I was overweight and not happy at all with the way I looked. 

Me on Halloween 2011. I was about 190 pounds.
So the start of 2012 I was ready to go! I stopped eating crappy foods aka processed foods and started cooking pretty much everything from scratch and cut down on anything that was made with white floor. I even went to a cooking class and learned the things that my body can't digest very well.

So by the end of 2012 I had dropped 18 pounds and weighted 172 pounds!

December 2012. 172 pounds! feeling good!!!

So all in all 2012 was a great year for me.


However 2013 is starting to look bad. I am so upset with myself cause I was doing great and I currently am 178 pounds. However I am reminding myself that I lost almost 20 pounds ONLY by eating. So starting in April I am going to start working out AND eating clean. I am hoping that by July when its hotter then hot in Virginia I will be able to wear a 2 piece swimsuit which I have not done since I was in High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Frilly Aprons and Combat Boots | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs