Thursday, March 28, 2013

Its so pretty and new!!!

So if you haven't noticed I pretty much have a brand new blog! I am loving it so much!

 I have been thinking about having someone do a design for my blog for some time now but pretty much every person I found wanted an arm and a leg to do it. Then a few days ago I was on one of my favorite blogs, the young retiree (just love her blog!) and I saw that she had a new design and I loved hers so I went searching for who had designed it and found Jane at Jane Whitney Designs. Jane is a military spouse also and she does amazing work! 


 I have to tell you Jane was and is AMAZING! She took all my thoughts and ideas and created something so cute and amazing and TOTALLY me and my style. It was just so great working with her.


 So if you have your own blog and need someone to do anything for you, you NEED to go talk to Jane. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Thanks for the shout out! It's definitely appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a new follower and Im also a military wife. I found your blog through Jane who did your blog design, which I love! Im going to go follow you on Twitter as well :)

    www.TheEckertLife.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Content Copyright Frilly Aprons and Combat Boots | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs